What do I think of when I think of Fourth of July? A weekend filled with BBQs, beaches, traveling, watching fireworks, and more. An extra, long weekend with so many options, unlike the typical weekend. However, since it lands on a Tuesday (weird day) most [working] adults won't get the anticipated 4-day weekend unless you use one of your vacay days. 😉 The perks of heading into work on Monday, July 3rd:
- No traffic! What a treat.
- You're making money instead of spending it. Cha-ching!! 💰
- Catching up on all your work.
Either way, whether you get that extra day or not, it's July 4th weekend. I'll be enjoying plenty of direct sun rays (YAY, Vitamin D!), lots of eating (BBQ on top of BBQs) and planning to watch fireworks.
Outfits for the weekend:
- Cardigan: Spring Floral Print Open Front Cardigan
- Swimsuit: Black One Piece
- Sunscreen: Banana Boat Travel Size
- Flip-flops: Classic Old Navy
- Shirt: Flag Casual Top- Plus
- Shorts: Solid Drapey Shorts
- Flip-flop: Crocs Isabell Huarache
- Watch: [Black] Swatch
- Sunnies: Generic Aviator (shhh! Got it from a local kiosk for 3 for $40)
Baby, You're a Firework:
- Dress: Baroque Floral Skater Maxi Dress
- Bag: Dolce Vita Collection // Isabella Leather Bucket Bag [unfortunately unavailable]
- Accessories: choker, faux leather bracelet, and sunnies (generic brand)
Hope everyone has an amazing, fun-filled weekend! I know I am. Remember, you're not the only one on the road so utilize rideshares like Uber & Lyft.