Collaboration - Terms & Conditions
This Influencer Agreement will govern your participation in the GOZON Program.
This Influencer Agreement is between you (“you”) and GOZON, which is a business organized and existing under the laws of California, United States of America. If you have registered for or on behalf of an entity you are deemed to have accepted this Agreement on behalf of that entity.*
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties, intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
Create Original Content. Once you receive the item(s), you agree to create genuine, original content using the item in a tastefully arranged photograph or set of photographs on your website.
Social Media Platforms. You may chat with our team as to which social media platform you will be focusing your Influencer campaign towards. Simply follow the different requirements applied to each specific platform:
- Pinterest. If you are posting on Pinterest, GOZON requests that any creative content link back to GOZON.com.
- Instagram. If you are posting on Instagram, GOZON requests a photo that prominently features the item(s), styled as you wish, tagged @GOZONCOM, using the hashtag #LOVEGOZON and #GOZONGIRL, and including text similar to “find this ___________ at GOZON.com” in the caption.
- Facebook. If you are posting on Facebook, GOZON requests that you use one or more images of the item(s) with at least 1 full sentence about the item and your experience with it in the caption. You are also requested to include a link to www.GOZON.com.
- Twitter. If you are posting on Twitter, GOZON requests that you post at least one image of your item(s) tagging @GOZONCOM and including the hashtag #LOVEGOZON and #GOZONGIRL.
- Blog. If you are posting on your own blog, GOZON requests that you post at least one image of your item(s) styled as you wish (but preferably 3 images per item), along with a genuine post about your opinion of the item(s), our style and our store. Be sure to include a link to www.GOZON.com.
Post Within Month of Receipt of Items. Your first post must be made within the month of your receipt of your GOZON items. You must complete your agreed-upon post and reporting within the month in order to remain on our list of Influencers and receive more items in the future.
Email Posted Content. After you complete your agreed-upon post with your item(s) from GOZON, we request that you send a direct link to the material, and/or a screenshot(s) of your completed material to email@example.com so that we may track your progress and keep you in the program.
Continuation of Program. GOZON agrees to continue the Influencer Program as long as budget and business planning allows, and will notify all Influencers of any change. GOZON reserves the right to discontinue the program, remove members of the program or deactivate membership at any time.
Continuation of Participation. Following this process is the best way to ensure your participation as an Influencer for the following month. We reserve the right to discontinue your participation if you do not follow the procedures.
For any data, content, and images provided by you or accessed by GOZON (directly or indirectly through your social media channels) in connection with the GOZON Partner Program (collectively, “Product Content”), including photos, videos, and Product Listing content, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Product Content in connection with the GOZON Partner Program.
Discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability or any other unlawful basis under applicable law
Please be tasteful when representing our product. No photos or videos with alcohol, cigarettes and/or electronic cigarettes, erotic and/or pornographic content, vulgar and offensive language and body language.